GET 10 HOURS A WEEK FREE WITH ACT 166!
4. To guide each child using an inquiry-based approach to learning through hand-on experiences and investigations based on their deep areas of interest.
5. To promote developmentally appropriate learning in language, literacy and communication, creative expression, science, mathematics, whole 3 body movement, social interactions, self-regulation and approaches to learning which are consistent with the Vermont Early Learning Standards.
6. To help foster the respect of all people, our natural environment and our creative learning materials.
7. To offer support to the families of our children through resources, conferences, referrals, parent gatherings, workshops and a parent committee.
Our core values support the development of the “whole” child as a unique individual within his or her family system, and as a member of our entire community. We seek
1. To provide every child with opportunities to learn through play in a healthy and stimulating environment, supported by trained teachers adept at nurturing diverse early learning experiences.
2. To help each child develop a positive self-image, and believe they are capable of success.
3. To help each child acknowledge their own feelings and the feelings of others as healthy, and to learn how to create positive social interactions with peers and teachers.